Currently we are not hiring any Full-Time positions here at TLC. However, we are always accepting resumes from experienced individuals for multiple positions that range from our office crew to our shop crew.
- Self motivated, dedicated and determined
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in executing given tasks
- Creative, efficient, flexible, teamplayer, & detail oriented
Here at TLC we are willing to work with individuals serious about becoming a professional lighting technician. Your tasks would vary depending on whether you worked on a film, TV or theater production, but could include:
- How to set up and tear down lighting systems for various events.
- Read and interpret a lighting designers plan.
- Planning where to run cables and place lights at film locations.
- Programming consoles and loading automated color change systems before a show.
- Taking cues from the stage manager in theater or the floor manager in TV.
- Operating manual and computer-controlled lighting systems during a show.
- Once trained, you will be able to set up, focus and operate light fixtures and equipment.