- 16 or 8 Channels depending on mode (8 channels x 2 scenes ; 16 channels x 1 scene)
- 8 channels and 8 recorded scenes
- Scene memory: 8 scenes total
- Chase: 2 programmable 40 step chases
- Control protocol: Multiplexed (optional DMX-512)
- Output connector: 3 pin mic. XLR connector (5 pin mic. XLR for DMX-512)
- Compatibility: Multiplex protocol compatible with other 3 pin multiplexed systems
- Power input: 18VAC or 15VDC (Optional external power supply)
- Other features of the TL-1608 include: Grand master fader, split dipless crossfader, momentary “bump” buttons, and blackout control.
- Both 40 step chases may be activated simultaneously for complex patterns. Chase rate is set by tapping the rate button at the desired rate.
- The TL-1608 also offers the ability to link with a second TL-1608 console for increased capacity using a single multiplex control cable.