The grandMA2 full-size represents MA Lighting’s most powerful console and offers the control of conventional light, moving lights, LED fixtures and media from one platform.
Equipped with the most up-to-date technology and even some special features (e.g. keyboard drawer and multi-touch command screen), the grandMA2 is suitable for all lighting segments. It supplies an intuitive and fast control of all connected fixtures and channels. Furthermore the grandMA2 fader wing provides up to 60 extra motorized executor faders for an almost unlimited number of pages.
Moreover grandMA ‘series 1’-showfiles can be converted to be used with the grandMA2. And for yet easier operation, all command keys can be found in the same place on every console of the grandMA2 series. The grandMA2 offers extremely flexible and comfortable ways of programming, including nearly infinite numbers of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects.
All grandMA2 consoles are optionally available as “silent version” with optimised fan for noise-sensitive environments.
- Real-time control for up to 65,536 parameters per session in connection with MA NPU (equivalent to 256 DMX universes)
- 8,192 HTP/LTP parameters
- 6 DMX outputs
- 3 internal TFT wide mode touchscreens (15.4″ WXGA)
- 2 external TFT screens can be connected (UXGA, touchscreens accepted)
- 1 internal command screen – multi-touch (9″ SVGA)
- 30 motorized executor faders
- Integrated keyboard drawer
- Built-in uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- 2 etherCON connectors, 5 USB 2.0 connectors
- Motorized monitor wing
- 2 motorized A/B fader 100mm
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys