The GAM TwinSpin features ultra quiet operation. It is designed to rotate two patterns in opposite direction sin the gate of an ellipsoidal spotlight, creating fantastic images. The variable speed motor drive can be controlled by almost any dimmer. TwinSpin may be programmed from your light board and operated as part of a light cue.
- Speed Control from your light board
- New drive has ‘front-of-house’ quietness
- Fits the iris slot of most ellipsoidal fixtures
- New wide speed range 0.3 to 10.0 rpm
- Use glass or steel patterns
TwinSpin™ rotates two ‘B’ size patterns (Jr. Takes “M” size) in opposition to each other, at variable speeds and slides easily into the drop-in iris slot of a 6 inch ellipsoidal. You can see any combination of two GAM Patterns rotating together by clicking on “Virtual TwinSpin”.