Gio has a fast, accessible control surface, with an easy-to-navigate backlit keypad. It includes two integral, articulating multi-touch displays and supports external monitors, all of which can also be multi-touch.
- 4,096 outputs with no co-processing.
- Dedicated master-playback fader pair
- 10 definable motorized faders, with 100 pages of control
- 8 user-definable buttons
- Four pageable haptic encoders
- Two integral articulating 12.1″ LCD multi-touch displays.
- Supports 3 external high resolution Display Port monitors; can be single- or multi-touch
- Three user-definable workspaces per monitor, each with discrete split-screen controls and frame management. Additionally, single- or multiple-screen snapshots allow instant reconfiguration.
- Custom-design your control interface using Magic Sheets, with topographical or abstract layouts. Full interaction with the command line allows command instructions – from the simplest and most immediate to the most complex – accessed from a mouse or single- or multi-touch displays.
- Configure and program pixel-map layouts, using integral or custom-designed content.
- Device discovery and troubleshooting via RDM
- ETC Sensor® CEM+, CEM3™ and FDX dimmer feedback and controls
- ETCNet3™ (ACN- based), ETCNet2™, Artnet and Avab® UDP protocol output
- External Backlit alpha-numeric keyboard
- OSC and UDP Transmit and Receive
- Client/server networking and synchronized backup
- Client and Offline programming on PC (Windows 7 or higher) and native on Macintosh (El Capitan v10.11 or later), via Nomad™
- Data-laundering from Obsession™, Express™, Expression®, Emphasis®, Congo®, Cobalt™, Transtechnik NT, Avab VLC, Grand MA1, Grand MA2 and Strand 500/300 series show files.
- 99 discrete online users with partitioned control