TC’s Four-Port Gateway is a DMX and RDM distribution device built on the quality and reliability of ETC’s network development. Built for networking systems using industry standard streaming ACN™ (sACN) protocol, the Four-Port Gateway is compatible with ETC network system products. It uses bidirectional Ethernet communication with other network devices to send or receive DMX512 data and RDM messages. The Four-Port Gateway supports up to four DMX inputs and outputs, Terminal Strip and RJ45 connections in any combination to transport up to 2048 channels of DMX over Ethernet.
The DMX/RDM Four-Port Gateway is available for use as a table-top unit, rack-mount, pipe-mount, or DIN-rail-mounted device. Each Gateway may be configured with as few as one port or up to four ports, with each port independently defined as an output or an input.
- Supports Net3 using ACN and streaming ACN protocols
- Supports up to four DMX wiring connections
- Distributes up to 2048 Channels over Ethernet
- Ports configurable for input or output
- Supports Remote Device Management (RDM)
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) or external power supply
- Integrated LCD displays status and configuration information
- Standard compact design supports tabletop, DIN-rail, rack-mount or touring configurations
- Configured using Net3 Concert configuration software
- ANSI E1.17 ACN protocol compatible