A lightweight, very short throw, all purpose lighting device, the Altman 3″ fresnel 100 series produces a soft edged beam which varies in diameter from 4.2 feet to 10.4 feet at a throw distance of 10 feet. The 100 is designed for incandescent lamps as well as tungsten halogen lamps. It is used in theatre for specials or in television and photographic studios for table top applications. Other uses include nightclubs, museums and show windows where soft edged controlled lighting is required.
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum construction.
- Materials: Construction employs corrosion-resistant materials and hardware.
- Yoke: Rigid plated flat steel.
- Reflector: Alzak aluminum, spherical design.
- Lens: Pyrex Fresnel lens with stippling on flat surface.
- Socket: Double contact bayonet socket, tool free relamping.
- Rating: 120/240 volts AC/DC operation, .83/.42 amps, 100 watts maximum.
- Cable: 36″ leads encased in black fiberglass sleeving.
- Access Door: Hinged, can be opened without use of tools, allowing access to lens, reflector and lamp.
- Focusing: Adjustable with locking thumb screw on bottom surface.