The SLC-24 has a standard base with steel forks for lifting loads up and down, non-marking 4″ (10 cm) front casters, 5″ (13 cm) rear casters with side breaks, and a rear transport wheel assembly. The Superlift has a hold-down bar to secure the aluminum mast during transport, glide rails for easy loading, and can fit through standard doorways.
- Material lift with steel forks for construction and industrial applications
- One-speed manual winch for lifting loads to a maximum height of 24′ (7.32 m)
- Capacity of 650 lbs (295 kg) for lifting heavy loads
- Lift weighs 347 lbs (157 kg) for applications with weight limitations
- Lightweight telescoping aluminum mast for portable durability