A lightweight, compact luminaire designed to provide an even wash of light on cycloramas and backdrops. This lighting instrument can also be used as a multi- purpose flood/fill light for stage and studio lighting applications. The Focusing Cyc has been designed and engineered with a number of innovative details and features that enhance its versatility, efficiency, and performance. Each compartment has a state-of-the-art, highly polished and peened reflector that pivots about the lamp for precision focusing. A heat-resistant knob with indexed position markings is located on the rear of the housing for adjusting and locking the reflector into position. Cyc lights provide smooth even coverage for walls, curtains and scrims. Single cell cyc lights are the perfect lighting fixture to deliver single color washes, or to augment existing cyc fixtures.
• Broad, even light distribution
• Pivoting reflector allowing a multitude of focus angles
• Lockable, indexed reflector adjustment knob
• Reflector with exclusive heat sink to improve longevity
• Asymmetrical distribution for even cyclorama washes
• Strong spring latches allowing tool-free interconnection for multiple units in a variety of configurations
• Multiple mounting and hanging configurations
• Three non-skid feet, height-adjustable to allow for use on non- level surfaces
• Rear- mounted fold-down carry handle doubling as an attachment loop for safety cabling
• U.L.-, c.U.L.- and CE-listed for 1500 watts
• Made in the U.S.A.