Both flexible and efficient, the MAC Viper AirFX is a new concept that combines hard-edge, mid-air effects and a beautiful wash field in one luminaire. Featuring a great selection of all-new gobo designs, hard-edge effects remain stunning across the fixture’s entire 11 – 58° zoom range. Capable of snapping or fading into a wash light at any point, a unique and highly efficient optical system means the MAC Viper AirFX can offer the features of a profile at the output of a wash light.
The Viper AirFX has adopted the compact form, impressive speed, superior light quality and beautiful colors that the MAC Viper Profile is renowned for. It is also based on the same 1000-watt lamp for an output that convincingly exceeds any larger, heavier and more power-demanding 1500-watt profile fixture.
- 35000 Lumens – excellent light quality with 6000K color temperature
- 1:5 zoom – Continuous and fast zoom with auto-linked focus
- 160 mm precision PC front lens for fat beam looks
- Frost – snap or fade-in for beautiful wash effect
- Rotating gobo wheel with 5 replaceable designs
- Static gobo wheel with 7 designs
- CMY – Vibrant color mixing with a superior palette of colors including true reds, rich ambers, primary green and deep blues
- Linear CTO – Daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette
- 7-slot color wheel – Static colors and correction filters for added color choice
- Dimmer and shutter – Combined dimmer/shutter system with intensity effects, instant blackout/open and smooth fades
- Iris – Fast and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects
- Diverse strobe effects