SPECIAL EFFECTS SUCH AS CLOUDS RAIN, SNOW, FIRE, WATER RIPPLES AND OTHER SCENIC ELEMENTS MADE EASY.
Designed to be a companion to GAM’s original TwinSpin, GAM Film/FX adds a continuous loop motion as opposed to the double rotation of the TwinSpin.GAM Film/FX provides a much needed additional range of special effects possibilities.
There are three control choices; plug into 120 or 220 volts, or use just about any dimmer to vary the speed and cue. You can also plug it directly into the main power and operate at full speed. If you have selected the model with in-line speed control, you can select the operating speed.
The GAM Film/FX like the TwinSpin II is built on a stainless steel housing to ensure stability of the drive mechanism in the high heat environment of an ellipsoidal spotlight. The precision machined drive rollers coupled with a high performance low voltage motor provide reliable performance. The unique snap in design, (Patented) makes it very easy to change the FX/Loop and the large and growing collection of designs will make GAM Film/FX one of the most flexible special effects tools you have ever worked with. Pick from the large selection of off-the-shelf designs or create your own custom effects in either stainless steel or polyester GAM has the tools you need to demonstrate your creative imagination.
- Continuous pattern loop motion
- Unique patented slip-on loop design for quick and easy changing of the pattern loop
- Several control choices:
- Film/FX™ variable speed
- Film/FX™ variable speed with inline speed control
- Available in 120v or 230v
- Supplied with single power supply that can be plugged into any AC outlet or dimmer for speed control
- Wide variety of FX/Loops to choose from
- Stainless steel housing: ensures stability of the drive mechanism in the high heat environment of an
- Precision-machined drive rollers and high performance, low voltage motor provide reliable continuous performance