From the makers of one of the most popular professional cyc lights, Chroma-Q does it again: the multi award-winning Color Force II™, a batten that delivers formidable output and superior colour blending, all with smooth even coverage. With four powerful homogenised cells per foot/305mm, these units can be grouped and controlled to release your creativity. Unsightly colour shadowing is eliminated with this innovative optical system that gives power enough to light nearly 12m of cyclorama. Perfect for a wide range of cyclorama, flood and wall washing applications where a powerful throw is needed.
- Featuring Chroma-Q’s proven award winning technology.
- Over 18,000 hot lumens will easily wash a 12m / 39 ft. cyc.
- Extremely smooth, uniform output.
- Homogenised RGBA colour mixing.
- Pixel control to 76mm/3in increments.
- High CRI of 92.
- Theatrical grade dimming.
- Rugged extruded aluminium body.
- Built-in power supply.
- Chroma-Q calibration means: superior fixture-to-fixture consistency.
- Works great in any theatre, TV, concert touring, exhibitions or corporate event.
- Optional internal LumenRadio.
- Touchscreen user interface