The legendary CM-ET Lodestar Classic electric chain motor is back for a command performance. Leading the entertainment industry for more than three decades, this workhorse offers best-in-class performance, safety and reliability. The Lodestar Classic is universally trusted by rigging professionals around the world and is ideal for touring concerts and productions both indoors and out.
- Proven Brake Design: AC electromechanical brake has been field tested in more than one million Lodestars worldwide.
- Low Voltage Control: 110 Volt for long cable runs without voltage drop. 24 and 48 Volt optional.
- Lightweight, Cast Aluminum Housing: Durable and strong cast-aluminum housing is black powder coated for low visibility.
- Smooth-Operating Gearing: Helical and spur gears designed for long wear life and smooth operation.
- Load-Tested, Zinc Plated Chain: Designed and manufactured by CMCO, chain is made in America and zinc plated to protect against corrosion.
- Over-Travel Prevention: Adjustable Limit Switch prevents load from over-travel in both up and down directions.
- Overload Protection: Helps prevent lifting of dangerous loads.
- Meets Requirements: Meets or exceeds world standards.
- Made in the USA